Can you develop an End to End IT capability for our Client who is an American AMC?
Then this one is for you!!!
We are looking for a dynamic individual to lead Company’s IT off shoring activities from Bangalore, India. The successful candidate will demonstrate leadership capabilities, will work independently,
will possess strong communications skills, and will create a strong working relationship with teams in Boston and And over offices in the US.
This role requires working in a matrix environment with Company’s US Technology leads in each of the areas for Investments, Operations, Global Distribution, Corporate, and Infrastructure and Architecture
as well as local IT groups within Company’s Bangalore operation.
As part of the senior IT leadership team for Company, this position provides direction and leadership for IT teams and managers on all IT delivery related responsibilities in Bangalore. These include resource allocation, people management, training, and overseeing the delivery of critical IT development projects and programs.
This position is located at the Bangalore and will report into Chief Information Officer of Company’s in the US as well as dotted line reporting relationship into the Company’s Regional Head of Technology.
Accountabilities and Required Skill sets:
- Ability to manage a teams and provide day to day leadership and mentorship. Oversees delivery of IT needs as per IT strategy and plan. Collaborate with senior leaders in US to design and deploy teams in India to effectively accomplish deliverables per company standards including, on time, on budget, and on scope.
- Estimate staffing needs and schedules and assigns projects/work for India team. Provide oversight on all aspects of support activities currently outsourced to India.
- Collaborate with senior leaders from US to develop and execute long and short-term project planning within assigned areas for its team in India. Determine project workload for team(s), prioritize and schedule projects.
- As part of Senior leadership team, proactively contribute to all related issues of IT that impact Our Client. Provide oversight and direction to the teams in India and communicate critical information needs and status to key stakeholders.
- Accountable for India team’s performance on assigned projects. Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Development Team at Our Client’s global offices for development of new or enhanced functionalities.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruiting IT talent including IT leaders, developers, QA analysts, DBAs, Database engineering talent, and architects who enjoy working in an agile environment.
- Develop end to end IT development capability in Bangalore.
- Develop influential working relationships with IT business partners in the US.
- Deploy an agile working environment.
- Ability to influence in a matrix environment.
- Develop IT capability from IT maintenance, bug fix, software development, software design, quality, end to end ownership of IT delivery and over time build out the architectural capabilities including build and deploy processes.
- Accountable for all budget planning and monitoring processes within assigned areas. Implement necessary expense management measures to ensure the group meets its expense management goals as per expectations.
- Facilitate audits of technology operating units, as and when required, to comply with various regulatory agencies policies and processes.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Master’s degree in related systems or business field is desired.
Minimum fifteen (15) years of object-oriented design/development and progressive systems
management experience and atleast five (5) years in the financial services industry.
Strong verbal and written communication, developed communication skills to influence/negotiate internally and often at senior leadership levels
Previous experience with planning, designing and implementing major programs and business strategy.
Strong supervisory, analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to consult and present to executive leadership on technical subject material
Ability to work with leadership and stakeholders, cross-culturally and at multiple geographies
- Our Client is an IT captive for a very large American company.
- With more $476.1 Billion Asset under management it clearly one of the very Old and successful AMC in America.
- With more than 100 years of existence and has an employee strength of 5800+, it is a well-known name in America and Europe.
I am Rajesh you can reach me at 8939858078 or firstname.lastname@example.org