Get a job where Inbound persons treated as boss!!!!!………….
- Exhibit excellent telephone etiquette and client service skills.
- Manage fulfillment activities, including incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Provide interpretation of various policies, processes and procedures related to the HR transactions, products and services and ensure the advice is in accordance with Staff Rules.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all transactions and document fulfillment in case management or relevant system.
- Conduct research and analysis for case resolution.
- Escalate issues to Tier 2 support (HR Analysts) when unable to resolve personally.
- Manage task checklists for specific transactions / events
Call Center Skills:
- Excellent English Language Skills (both verbal and written)Grammar, good conversation skills Tone.
- Ability to provide solutions and answers to client on phone (Just in Time Client Service).
- Initiative to improve and pursue personal development and training opportunities.
Our Client is a Large financial Institution. It provided around $61 billion in loans to various government bodies in the 2014 fiscal year. The Total lending as of 2015, for the last 10 years was approximately $117 billion. Get an opportunity to work for their Shared Service Centre which supports all their work and projects in different parts of the world. This can give you an exposure and knowledge of various skills, technologies as you can get connected with different departments in different parts of the world