Do you want to make a difference in this world? Be part of an organization which does that!!!
Duties and Accountabilities:
This HR Shared Services Quality role will own responsibility of implementation of Lean and Six Sigma to Our Clients Shared Services teams, focused on process standardization, productivity improvements & ramping critical activities in support of improving Quality of Service and Client Satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide ownership and responsibility in implementation of Lean and Six Sigma by stream lining and simplification to key areas of service delivery.
- Serve as a change agent by influencing, communicating and institutionalizing a culture of simplification and standardization all directed towards improvement in service quality and client/ user experience
- Coach in the use of Lean & Six Sigma tools and the simplification methodology to drive significant business impact
- Deploy tools to improve quality of service impacting Client Satisfaction, by understanding processes to be able work with Operating team on the floor to make impact
- Leading value stream process improvements, as a lean expert, and delivering sustainable productivity & business results
- Driving early integration of Lean principles in product design & process development
- Leading workouts and driving continuous improvement activities throughout the value stream to achieve business results
- Establishing and coordinating external benchmarking and bring best practice on service quality
- Ability to drive cross-functional results through established Quality Governance in a matrix structure
- Immediate joiner or short joiner is highly invited.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt/ Black Belt Certified (from GE / Motorola, etc)
- Graduate (preference Engineering Graduate) with 8 + years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in deployment of Lean & Six Sigma for 4 years in a service environment
- Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization and work with operating teams
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement with results, strong implementation skills
- Experience in Client Centric Design thinking and proven implementation will be beneficial
- Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to deliver and create business level presentation skills
About Our Client:
Our Client is a Financial Institution. It provided around $61 billion in loans to various government bodies in the 2014 fiscal year. The Total lending as of 2015, for the last 10 years was approximately $117 billion. Get an opportunity to work for their Shared Service Centre which supports all their work and projects in different parts of the world. This can give you an exposure and knowledge of various skills, technologies as you can get connected with different departments in different parts of the world.
“HR Shared Services jobs”, “Shared Services Jobs”, “lean six sigma black belt”, ” six sigma”, “lean”,”six sigma master black belt jobs”, “black belt certified jobs”, “six sigma certified jobs”, “hr specialist”, “hrds”, “quality”, “